Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, November 08, 2009

One done, two to go....

So my spare helmet, which i never bring along with my bike ever before became more than just useful last night, it practically made an impossible job possible and in fact, successful.

I am relieved. It seems that I was on my "help someone" mode the whole of yesterday as of 9am to midnight. I felt good... Good to be reminded that I'm not a useless bum... I'm useful when someone comes forward and tell me they need my help. Even if I can't exactly help and solve everything, I could at least bring in what I know and who I knew to help out...

So PRis is over. MP and B now to go... I hope things will go smoothly.. The trick here is to go bit by bit at a time for B, if what he says is true, it won't take more than 2weeks to clear everything, to finish it with a few words.. As for MP, we have to thoroughly plan. The trick for here is to pack carry and go for MP in one single day.

For that we have to really really plan things out, decide on a date, and execute. This HAVE to come with an alternative plan for just in case situations.

I wont ask for anything to repay me of all my help. I just hope no such similar mistakes would be repeated, and that this will come with at least a tad happiness that could never come round if all these did not take place.

Like him, I'm tired of life... Keep failing... Keep falling...
I hope like me, he'd gain the confidence again, to keep trying with high determination to get things that dun deserve him out of his system and begin a fresh new life with someone who deserves more of him.

I'll continue to wait for you... May everything be better in time to come...

No comments: