Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

This is Life....

I'm exited out of the King's life. I found his makeover photos with his future wife on Syra Skinz, and so he admitted that he's going to get married at the end of the year. And so be it.

My heart is broken and beared so much hurt that it hurts to even mention his name. Tears parted from my eyes without me knowing, my nights went without sleep, my fever kept increasing, my weight continued to go down, and yet I was still labeled as the bad person.

Aku lah manusia yang paling hina di pandangan keluarga Kau, dari itu, silalah undurkan diri Kau daripada hidup Aku seperti mana Aku disiksa zahir dan batin untuk terus keraskan hati untuk menghapuskan segala memori Aku bersama Kau secara sengaja atau tidak. Jangan lah Engkau dekati Aku atau cuba untuk muncul dalam hidup Aku selagi Engkau hidup, kerana sudah tiada lagi ruang kemaafan bagi Engkau dalam hati Aku yang sudah diremuk teruk oleh Engkau.

Aku lah manusia yang paling hina di pandangan keluarga Kau, dari itu, aku tidak akan pernah layak untuk terus berada di dalam hidup Kau walaupun hanya sekadar di dalam ingatan. Dari itu hentikan bibir Kau daripada mengungkapkan nama Aku walau di dalam mimpi Kau. Aku sekadar wanita janda yang hina di pandangan keluarga Kau, tinggalkan Aku dan lupakan Aku.

No comments: