Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Quoted from Syurga Cinta

Jodoh itu terbagi kepada 3:

Pertama, jodoh dari syaitan
Kamu berdua berkenalan.
Berpeganan tangan dan terus membuat maksiat
akhirnya dia mengandung. Baru kamu menikah

Kedua, jodoh dari jin
Kamu berdua berkenalan.
Kamu sukakan dia. tapi dia tidak sukakan kamu.
kamu bomohkan dah syihirkan agar dia sukakan kamu
dan kamu dua menikah

Ketiga, jodoh dari Allah
Kamu berdua berpandangan mata dan terus menusuk kalbu
Kamu masuk meminang dan dia terima pinangan itu
dan kamu berdua menikah
insy’allah, berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat
dan itulah yg dikatakan..
Syurga Cinta .

I dunno how to translate the above.. But I hope Mr Nice Guy is the man whom He has created for me, to take care of me, and to be with me till eternity.

He waited for one year.. one exact year... Is this fate, or is this yet another illusion of my much wanted happy ending?

I rejected him last year, only to be with the King and to only find my heart broken into a million pieces. After one exact year, Allah allowed our paths to intersect one more time... Allah knows what is best for me, and I shall trust him, and accept what is bound to happen and what has already been planned for me, undertake and to go through all the hurdles that He wants me to through and I will always thank Him for everything.

May I find the Jodoh from Allah this time round... Insya'Allah.

No comments: