Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Another wedding, another debate...

My second cousin got married last week which i had missed due to work, so they made me tag them to the guy's side... And so I was asked when my turn will come.

My favorite answer for now, could be anytime soon, could be later.. He decides, not me. I could have been married, I could have failed again. I could also wait and wait, and end up not marrying a second time. I can only plan for my happy ending, but I am noone to decide.

For now, Mr Nice Guy will be a mystery for all to keep guessing his real identity. I know I feel genuinely happy and loved. I like the fact that we can talk for hours just by staring into the sky merely talking about the clouds.

I enjoy talking to him, knowing he wants to know and is interested to know, cared to know, and is listening.

Oh.. before I forget, I wanna share this love quote I saw, "When you've found a reason to walk away, never look back... Just keep walking. It's better to get lost moving on than to get stuck and stranded broken."

It kindda help explain why my heart is closed for the retired King. The best part was, I did not hate him, I did not feel revengeful, I did not feel hurt anymore, I just felt that I can't accept him. I just can't find the room to relent to his words. I felt irritated with his repeated telecast. 2 years, and still no change.

He is doing what he did early this year, the same dialogue, the same drama. Still, at the end of the day, he's still the same ol jack.

It's not about deserving someone better, it's about wanting to be someone better for someone who truly loves you. Right now, at this moment, I gladly announce, that I am happy with someone who truly loves me, who loves communicating with me as much as I want to communicate with him, who tells me his opinion, his honest thoughts, and kept the focus of our communication topics to each other, our expectations, and the relationship we are going to establish more than anything else.

I wanna type more, but honestly.. I am so sleepy after eating so much, looking very much like a lady who's 3months pregnant.. Urghz.. And I will go on yagging and talking to him who wants to listen.

To the retired King : Go back to your parents, and the girl they chose for you. I am not God to decide for you. Neither am I anyone great to tell you what you have to do. For all I know, I had enough of all these drama. Two words: TOO LATE.

No comments: