Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rain.....

It seems to me that everytime I'm heading down to Jurong, it will rain midway only to be bright and hot upon reaching the destination.

It would be raining so darn heavily at one part of Jurong, and hot sunny day on the other side of Jurong, and on the journey, it would be wet and humid... Makes me sick...

And poor Mr Nice Guy got wet and now suffering from major headache... Wish I was there massaging his headache away...

I received the most tips today... Broke the previous record by double! It seems to me, that my cash flow improved by a bit eversince I have Mr Nice Guy with me.. And I just can't seem to get enough of him, really... Literally, mentally, in every way...

We talked a lot, everyday... on the phone, in person.. and yet, we can't seem to talk enough... And I am so loving it!

And noone heard anything about that retired King, and strange, but I truly dun quite care... I am curious though, but doesnt seem to bother me... Even AS was asking me if I knew his whereabouts, seems like he had told the whole world... But well... You are just lucky that I didnt go around telling the whole world what amazing 2 years we have had... So stop worrying your family and just do yourself a favour and ease everyone from unnecessary worries. You looked down on people who ran away from their problems, but you're just one of them... I hope you're proud of that.

Ok... back on me.. it's strange really.... for 3 years, I barely gets stressed financially.. and yet, I'm unhappy somehow.. But now, I am so overly financially stressed and constrained... But I seemed happier...

And I had this chat with my sis, and in midst of our conversation, I started to talk about some stupid fantasies i have been having... You know like if I were given a million dollars kindda situation... I tell ya.. I'd clear my debts, along with my partner's, and my family's... and use the balance, to grant everyone's wishes... These kindda chat seemed neverending really... If only I have that kindda money.. Haha.. I'd at least be debt free... And I'd at least have the freedom to settle down nicely, and allow my sis to settle down nicely just as well as I would have...

Oh my... these dreams sometimes gets carried away... And I shared it with him.. He brought a big huge smile on my face.. I can't seem to tell him just how much I am in love with him enough. I keep repeating the same three words over and over... And I still feel like i havent said enough... Sometimes I'm afraid of strangling him with my overpowering love.. On contra, I can never get enough of his four words in exchange of my three words.. and vice... I just so get bouncy and happy, and joyful with just the littlest things that he does for me...

3 years... I hope I can make it sooner... Oh someone pls donate me that million bucks.. I promise I'd do all the good deeds... Haha.. Ok.. I guess it's time for me to go to my dreamland and meet my dearest future...

Miss him loads... Seriously, I'm starting to sound like a 15 year old girl who's in love for the first time, am I not?

No comments: