Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

What more...?

After so much hurt that almost killed me, he text me asking if we could be friends.. Like when will the hurt stop?

Oh, i spent 8 hours at work today and had to return to office tomorrow.. Life will never stop sucking, won't it?

SIGH... I am just way too tired... hungry... and couldnt sleep... No more med to help me sleep....

I couldnt feel much now... I couldnt feel the need to have an emotion at this point of time...

Like I said before, what's the point of anything about it when you know it's only you who cared?

I had tried one time to many to stop caring... Time and again, failure greets my efforts...

Strange, but I miss all the Scorpios in my life... It was said once, that it's hard for Scorpios to get along well with its kind, but it seemed like I had all the good times with only the Scorpios...

Strange as it is... I need a break..... Gimme some cash, and gimme some place to go, where I can leave all my worries and escape for just a moment....

No comments: