Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Exam Tomorrow

And it's time to freak out for last minute studying!! And guess what? I'm still in the office..

Ok... Why am I blogging instead of rushing back home to study? Well.. I have got no access to internet from home, plus my lappie has got fever, and I haven't got much time to sent it to the doctor yet, not to mention - I am yet again broke like never before...

Am on leave tomorrow, might meet KI for a short 5 minutes, (and no, we're not up to any quickie, although I wouldnt mind), then meeting Sharmie...

Speaking of quickie... Kindda getting a little kinky and ooo... Maybe it's time to have some already.. Haha..

I'm going nuts, of course I need some, don't I?

Alright now, time to get my serious mood back up again... Okay.. Little updates that I've left out in earlier entries...
1. I have got my mom a gift that she's been gagging about the whole past 3 months.
2. Parents found out about the SGR secret.
3. Friction between Her and Me
4. KI is taking it pretty cooly, it's good that he's not making this friction a problem between us.
5. His friend got a fractured arm after a game yesterday, got admitted and his pants is with me. (And no, we're not up to anything behind KI. He left his pants and I just do the picking up and forgot to pass it to KI)
6. Exams!! I really really ought to do my studying 10 minutes ago!
7. I just realised that I only meet KI for not more than twice a week lately. And we always end up meeting in groups. (Imagine.... no private hugs, no private kissies, no private talks, no ehem... gee.. makes me so... you know... )
8. I got those prank smses again...
9. I realize I got myself so busy, i sometimes forgot what I have to do next...
10. I just simply need to remind myself that I've exams tomorrow, and this thing can wait till next week...
11. Karaoke Night is on Wednesday night, but I don't feel like going because I don't have much with me now.
12. OKAY... Time to go back home and study!!

Later~

No comments: