Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

A talk with her once again..

Clears some parts that has been clogging my head a little. Then again, I am still confused with what to do and how...

I dunno. He texted me after many attempts of calls and texts... only to ask what more I want from him.. So I asked if it's still on this Friday, and all he could say is see how...

I think the movie is luring him more than it would be me luring him...

I am starting to doubt if this is it or if this is just another.... I would be lying to say that I don't care anymore or that I'd be okay to just walk away.. Because I know I am only hurting myself by lying...

On a lighter note, I am darn motivated to go all out on my bike. Thanks to my dearest bro.. Luv you, man! Haha...

We are so gonna race to death.. and have lots of fun...

Apologies, but you may have difficulties finding me once I get the license in my hands...

Gd nyte fellas...

No comments: