Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mothers' Day

First and foremost, Happy Mothers' Day to all mommies out there.

I had a talk with Sis yesterday, about what happen and why it happen... It was nice to know and be sure now that KI does loves me... At the same time, sometimes I wonder if things would repeat itself, the reason why I think I need to talk to him more often. I need more time with him. To know him, to know both our likes and dislikes. I guess I loved him too much, and that's just why I gave him another chance to make do. I am honestly giving myself another chance as well...

I missed him more... And it's driving me nuts.. It gives me more reasons to smile, and at the same time, it gives me the shivers should things get repeated. I guess we both needs to work harder on this if we truly love the relationship so much. It's not about who's fault anymore. It's more about how we can make things better.

And I need to talk to him so much... I just want to tell him what I feel... And how much he means to me.. How much I needed to be loved... But at times, I just don't know what to say when I see him, because I miss him so much, and all I want to do was to admire him and hug him till dawn...

I dunno.... Maybe I'm just going crazy....

No comments: