Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Life is getting better but harder

Doesnt make sense? Well, I really dunno what to update really...

Well, KI and I are getting on well... But sometimes, I just still hate him.. But love him just as well... Geesh.. Life's complicated enough, and now it's getting even more complicated...

And people who owe me just refuse to update me with what's going on, and I'm left with just 4 bucks to survive.. WTH??

It's not like I'm asking for full payment, just some for me to survive... For goodness sake, people please use your freaking brains and think of what others have to go through to help, and is this what you have in return? Geesh...

It's not that I expected anything in return for my goodwill.. But geesh, people wake up!! I'm broke because of you guys and all I hear from others about you is that you could afford to play golf and karaoke, but not a cent to give me just so I can survive?! WTF!!?!

I passed my RTT, it expired thats why i retook it... Now i need to renew my PDL but can't because noone seemed to pay me on time and WITHOUT notifying me.. Geesh, am I really that scary or unreasonable for people to be honest and upfront about not being able to pay up?!

And it irritates me more today because my whole freaking body is aching from yesterday's accident! YES, people I got into an accident, got a big huge bump at the side of my knee, another big bump on my thumb and bruises all over... I had to limp everywhere I go...

Why couldnt people just do what they had promised?! Okay, I admit, it's not like I fulfill all my promises, I am aware and I know.. But still, I would have called up and say I couldnt do it anymore..

But all I get now is silence... silence.. and silence....

All my bills were put on hold because of these ungrateful people... Oh when will these people appreciate me? And why am I always surrounded by such people? Geesh....

Go ahead, tell me that it was my choice... My BAD choice... but hey, is it wrong to give people another chance? Is it my fault that they didn't bother trying to make up for their past mistakes?

Argh.. my goodness!! GIMME A BREAK, or I'll end up BREAKING YOUR FACE.....

I'm fuming with anger and irritation... JUST please DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MAKE IT WORSE....

PLEASE!!!!!!!

Is it really too much to ask for a small 20 to 50 bucks as compared to the hundreds that you owe me? I worked doubly the hard and earn the bucks only to be broke yet again, it's almost a cycle, I think ten times to just buy food and there you are taking taxis everywhere, playing golf, going for karaoke, going for a stroll somewhere, do a little shopping and all.. And all I want is to have the little bit of money to EAT, yes EAT... Is it really too much to ask?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds as though you have been more than generous to your "friends" and you have also given them several chances. It's time to look after yourself. My advice - do not lend anyone, particularly friends money. Getting money back owed to you by friends is even more difficult. - Your friend in Sultanate Oman.

Jun Yusof said...

I never thought this father of two would finally have time to read my updates, actually... Haha..

How are you, Botak? What's the progress of the boys now? Learning how to speak already?