Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Wakey wakey...

Get UP!!!!

What is wrong with you people?! Oh.. Haha.. Have you been looking for me? Yes? NO? Or ya.. I knew noone would look for me, and guess what?

I had FUN!!

5th - 6th Augustus 2006,

I went swimming, BBQ, and have so much fun that I just ermm.. Forgot to go home? Haha.. NO.. I didn't go drunk.. I was talking to a professor for screaming out loud..

Talking about nothing a Singaporean would ever lay their eyes on.. Something most Singaporeans are ignorant towards.

And that day, I saw more than 20 blondies, all blue eyed.. at one session.. Geesh.. It's like such a blondish weekend! They all speak Norwegian, which sounded like German+Spanish+French.. Yea.. Imagine the music running through my ears.. Hee..

And, to be honest, there are a few weird ppl.. One is so tall, he speak to us while holding the ceiling, Yes the ceiling!!! He must be 2m tall or something! There's one from India, his eyebrows are joined together, and he is a little weird, saw him dancing.. It made him much more than just queer..

And then there's one who's a Phillipines, but was brought up in Dubai. He's interesting to some end. He brought in wine, desperately asked people around to finish his first bottle, which in no doubt is perfectly beautiful.. He washed one glass honourably just for me.. Hee.. I am so honoured.. Gracious, Sire!

Oh well, and please don't ask for names, I am horrible at it, and yes, I don't recall any names at all! Apologies..

I enjoyed the weekend so much.. And I await for more to come.

Worried readers, worry no more for JMY is back in action! Yippeee..

Plans for the week:

Today is done, just to work and back home.

8th August,
There's an office warming after work, then dinner.
Also fireworks in the list! Must see..
Be back by midnight.

9th August,
It's a holiday in commemorate of the National Day.
Stay home, I guess, else I go to Ummie's house.

10th August,
Back to work. Might catch the movie using my freepasses.
Back by 11 if i catch the movie, else by 10.30 or earlier.

11th August,
Friday.. hmmm.. There're more Fireworks.. Might go see again, if I don't see enough on the 8th.

12th August,
It's the weekend, more fireworks.. If I still havent had enough I might catch it again. Hee.

13th August,
Time to choose the clothes for work week. And early night for MONDAY..

That's it. So stop worrying.. :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you sound much better... I knew you'd bounce back!