Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Blood rising up...

And it's down and flowing..

A bad day today.. being Monday.. It was more of red than blue..

I burst it all, one person has money depleting, and another has too much not knowing what to do.. While another has noone around, one has too much that time alone was no more.. Humans, being humans... I guess I ain't human enough anymore..

I had nothing, then too much... And just when I am getting used to being something common, I was thrown again to something unfamiliar.. That I guess is just too normal for me.. I know not where the gush of adventure ran to..

I was once interested, now I'm more worried than excited.. Wanted so much to help, but I need help more than people I wanted to help..

Sometimes, I seek but find not. Sometimes, I found it but lost it all over again.. Understand me not, for I am not to be understood.. One goes away, far from me, only to return with someone new... And here I am, still alone in my dreams that goes broken.. One comes back with promises only to go home breaking it all with tears..

I guess... It's time to go.. but I can't for I have many, just too many to settle.. Unrest mind, lost soul.. Where are you, my feelings, my senses, my energy, my smile? Where have you gone? I missed them all, but I hate them all the same...

Once again, LOST..

No comments: