Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Fragile

It's painful, to see the amount of people coming in and out of my life... Telling me lies and slowly revealing the truth, in a way so harsh to accept. You gave me a hand getting up from my lowest pit, just to let me go and land deeper inside...

In the dark I sit, awaits another to help me again, and when the hand comes, I hesitate and I doubt, will he help me just to see me fall deeper and harder again? Or will he try and catch me so I don't fall again?

During this period of waiting in humbleness, I tried getting up, I tried getting out... But I fall again, to know that I'm all alone facing this world, that noone really hear my cries nor care.

Tears roll down my cheeks, never are they dry again. Reminding me that I have to be strong, to face this world all alone. To rid the fear of being afraid. To risk it all and be the top. To smile again even when I'm trashed.

I close my eyes, stayed in the dark, attempted to lurk out, to see my reflection once more.

Is there room for me to be happy and stay happy with companionship? Or am I worthless for a try so much that all I feel is betrayal after another?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of us are fragile Jun... and at certain times in our lives we feel this more than usual. Try and think of positive things and be thankful for what you have. The world is your oyster...