Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Rejection

Why do you always turn me down? Why can't you be out with me? Why do you feel that way? Why do you always say No when I want to meet you?

You said you aint got any money to be out with me, but have I ever raised the issue of who's having the money and who is to foot the bill? You said you have got face, and you ain't gonna lose it over a girl. Are you saying that I ain't worth meeting? I offered to help you, to pay for your means.. But you turned it down and say you're going out with another friend? Why is it possible to be out with other friends, but not me?

Who am I? What am I here for?

You made me feel a thousand emotions all at the same time. How do you do that? You wake me up feeling bad and good all at the same time, only to be left alone again for many days before you decide to ring me up again.. Even so, you did not ask how I was doing... You findled with my feelings and hope, asking if I want to meet only to say, No when I said Yes.. Wtf?

Who am I, really? I should have known better..

Still the same me, and always will be the same, if not stronger.

G'day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there, was surfing around reading blogs, stumbled into urs.i totally understand what u were talking about in "rejection". i seem to be having that kinda scenario so often but with different peeps each time. tough luck huh. haha. anyway its good to know dat m not the only one. ....cheerios

Jun Yusof said...

We are all never Alone,

Nice to meet you, sieslee...