Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Jalan Raya

No pics yet. Lynn would be uploading the pics asap and will pass it to me. Wehad so much fun being lesbos. All the kinky poses.. it makes me smile just thinking of all of them. All the guys are so taken aback when they see me speak and behave. Hahaha.. It was great fun. We are going out again today. To those houses that we missed because of my curfew.

There were Fred, bertoluci aka Mamat, Manbai, Eddy, Vidoll aka Dyn, Lynn, Silver aka Sinah, Fiza aka Amoy and myself. We were laughing all the time! My house was the last stop and Zad joined us. My parents at most times don't know what we are laughing about, but when Zad laughs.. My mom start to laugh too. And when they went off, my parents started talking about only two of them, Mamat and Zad. My dad were talking about Mamat as his dad is a Bawanese as well, and my mom talked about Zad referring him as the chinese-looking guy whose laugh is cute Hahahaha..

There'll be lesser people today, Fred not going, Fiza 90% not going, Manbai maybe, the rest are in. Zad is picking me up, then we will meet Mamat at JP then will proceed to Vidoll's house, chill then go to Lynn's then Zad's then Manbai if he's with us, then to Tego aka Dan's house. Only a few houses so we can chill for as long as we can.

That's it for now, I wanna shower then leave my house soon. Next time I update, there'll be more pictures to enjoy. Adios!

No comments: