Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, November 25, 2005

So happy, so excited!

I just felt so so happy and excited yesterday for the Rizal Zad was referring was my cousin. I've got hold of his number through him and even got to speak to my dearest bro. Haha.. It was such a feeling to get back to my only bro.

And strangely, I lost all my fears with the acknowledgement that someone would be out there looking after me. All these years of wait and patience to get back to old times has come nearer, in fact it is true that no matter what had happened our brother-sister love never fade away. Now, I can't wait to see him and talk to him face to face. I dunno when I'll get to do that, but I guess now there'll be way.

He said he is no longer angry with me, and on that words coming out from his own voice, I was jumping with joy. I am just so happy to have a brother back in my life. Now I guess the next step now is to talk to my dearest aunty... Just maybe I can try get back what I've lost slowly.

I'm so lost of words. This is priceless..

No comments: