Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

11/11/05

I broke up with Z.. Just heard too many things.. It's getting a little over the limit that I can ever take. Maybe it's the expectations I have, or maybe it's just the way too fast pace that I dislike. Or maybe it's just not meant to be. Well, I just need my alone time.

I met up with Lynn and Silver in the morning, actually.. close to noon. I headed for Lynn's bed and lie in there, asleep for a few minutes. Then watched Shutter.. And we had our normal threesome.. Whahahha... I'll put up a few erotic pictures.. Enjoy!


Happy to begin THE THREESOME!!!!


Test how long your tongue is.. Wow, Lynn.. I like that long tongue of yours.. Ahhhh...


Excited....


Thinking of what to do next...


Head Stack


Lesbo's in bed..


Hugging each other tight...


My GF


She's so happy when I kissed her.. Wow.. I loike!


I can't even talk on the phone in peace..


This girl wear only tudung, but she love threesomes.


Sinah and Rushy


My duet partner, D.


This one taken on 7th Nov.. Me and GF


Oh.. She kissed me.. So turned ON!!!

This is how much fun I had in the last 4 days. WOW!!! Hahaha.. Strange, but I am not little bit afftected by the break up... Just very very disappointed by what he did to me. Am not very on to talk about it.. Just that he should know better than to ask me what he had done.

Just spoke to Sharmie, will be discussing with my lesbos and others about tomorrow.. Going for my bike practical in the morning then meeting my GF then going out.. Alright for now.

Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments: