Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

The ups and downs of Jun

I freaking fail my Basic Theort Test(BTT) for my car license.. Freaking stupid.. So freaking frustrating!!! I was mad about everything then... I need to wait another 2 months before the next repeat test... So I booked a practice slot for this month then maybe another next month... Freaking frustrating to know that I failed...

Anyway, Saturday was great, though a bit of the frustration is with me.. I drank wine througout... The All Blacks won 38-18, I think.. Then Aussie won 30-13.. or something like that. Correct me if I am wrong... This all somewhat did not really make me feel good.. I got home with my head spinning... Then my aunt is at home with her daughter... Was discussing on my Mas' plan to get a new flat..

My mind's not in the right frame at the moment. Forgive me if nothing seemed to make sense...

I was just a bit mad, angry... i can't define what upset me but I'm simply upset... I dunno.. I'm irritated in some sort.. Maybe because Mr texted me to say he's online then the next second not.. Then he didn't reply my e-mail.. What's the problem? I dunno!!!!!!!!!!!

Freaking mad me.. Forgive me.. I'm gonna get out for fresh air...

No comments: