Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Weekend Update

Okay.... Let's get the cards laid on the table. I enjoyed myself so much this weekend. It's all positive, happy and great energy for the weekend. Oh... Yeah.. I'm loving myself and loving every single bit of it!!!

Saturday, 2nd July...
In the office, reading up stuff in preparation of the tender, site measurements and checks to start on Monday. Then I started sketching up some girl's face. Then my business director glance upon it and asked if I liked sketching, drawing and such. So I said that it's a hobby and I always do draw and doodle about whenever I'm free. Sketched a few potraits, and stuffs. Then he asked if I ever did a drawing on a wall before. So I said yea.. once of a sunset on my bedroom wall, and the million dollar question popped out of my mouth... Why?? His answer: Haha.. Now we have a mural designer in the office, I'm gonna let you express your art with our paint and propose a sketch/drawings to our clients. Then he went around telling the rest of the office who's present that there's someone who can design and draw very well...

In the meeting, it was supposed to be my Malaysian collegue's turn to write the minutes of the meetings(supposingly suppose to take turns writing them). And being me, I took notes of the meetings just to add on to what she have if she missed any out. Upon seeing this, she psst at me and persuade me to write the minutes. And thanks to my great English, the directors agree to make me the official person to write up all minutes of meetings. Wow.. That's a whole load of trust and role for a small beginner girl like me, isn't it?

Oh well, the meeting dragged till 1pm. So many things discussed... Then we are all dismissed, and I went off to Brewerkz to watch the Mighty All Blacks for their second test. It was great, I splurged myself to a nice lunch and a glass of Savignon Blanc from Chille. It's a beautiful glass of white. Yummy. Then join the bucks guys who are inside. I walked and fit myself in between Mick and Graeme. Then the first shocking score... by the Lions.. My ear was almost blocked when the whole load of people sitting next to our table screamed and cheered so ever loudly! Obviosly, they are the Lions supporters. But soon, the Mighty ABs caught up almost immediately and they gradually silent up and we started cheering on... Soon enought, The All Blacks killed the Lions!!!! The final score is 48-18!!!!! Is that awesome or what??? Haha...

It's so great, in midst of all these were happy moments with Mick, Simon and everyone else. It's a great day out! I even gave out my business card! Yes, I have one already, with my name and my position in the company, complete with my office and mobile number.. It's so so cool!!! Haha.. I'm really excited about this!! It's great!!

Then I stayed after the great game, to watch a bit of the Aussies vs France. I left when the Aussies are leading with 10-7. Heard they won in the end. I left rather more tipsy than I thought I would. I walked fine, but after awhile, my legs felt like giving up so I flagged a taxi home. Haha.. got home with a heavy heavy head, but chatty mood.. Haha...

Sunday, 3rd July.
I woke up fresh but still with heavy head. I was rather a bit down today. The tipsy heavy head mood last night made my mind think of stupid things.. Haha.. Better not pen it here.. it's so stupid but it made me cry to sleep... gosh..

Then I kindda got lazy and demotivated as I had to go out and teach... So tiring for my mind.. I just keep wishing for more sleep and rest without anything on my small busy mind. Anyways, my mood kindda diverted right after teaching, I somehow gathered more positive energy and was in the mood for... SHOPPING!!!!!!

And, I'm telling you.. It's worth it.. For the first time, I didn't have to worry too much about money, as I had planned it ahead and had kept everything within my budget! And the suit I bought, it's so so beautiful and it fits me ever so perfectly... How cool??? For the first time, I need not go for any further alterations!!! I can't wait to wear them!!!

My mind is bursting with excitement suddenly!!! Everything happening now.. And it's so great!!! If only Mr's around for me to share this moment with him.. Oh... Everything's so great and perfect suddenly.. Wow...

No comments: