Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Cosmetic shopping

Assalammu'alaikum readers, friends and family,

Hah.. I am back too quick. I just forgot to share that I have recently begin to lean a little on cosmetics. I don't know how it started, but it did.

Anyways, check out the full entry here.

And so that said, yes, JMYc (my registered business entity) has expanded to explore cosmetics. We have soooo much in store for all of you coming mid next month ready to launch for your orders. Do check out the plan here.

And I guess by now, we all know that JMYc will be conducting another mini competition, no? Oh we have a little something in mind, and to know more, follow us in the business blog alright. :)

With that, I would like to extend my thanks and utmost gratitude for the support given, the obstacles planted, and for making be a better, stronger person to pull my business together. Thank you so much! I love you, all of you!

Wassalam,
The budding inspired business owner.

No comments: