Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Busy busy busy!

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends and readers,

Sorry for the hiatus.. I have been busy. Focus and handling business.

Do follow my business blog here.

Business is indeed not a business without a concrete plan. And alhamdulillah, I have been receiving great support this time. I hope I will be able to handle the capacity and inflow of business for many years to follow, insyaAllah!

With business growing, I am glad I am still able to keep personal life on track. We have more or less discuss our 5yr plan together. I am looking forward to THE plan. Hush hush... My parents thought me not to share unless it is concrete enough. So.. everything is very hush hush at the moment. :)

I hope it goes as planned. I have faith. Allah SWT knows best. He wont test us "that" hard if he knew we are not "that" strong.

On a side note, I have a new friend to take care of. Just hope she stays strong thru her ordeal. May everything goes smoothly for her as it did for me years ago..

That is all for now. Don't miss me too much.

Adios.

Wassalam,
Jun

No comments: