Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Handy Crafts

Assalammu'alaikum all friends, readers and followers of this blog..

I hope all is well for you as it is for me. Just wanna share some updates..

I've been keeping myself busy doing handy crafts for the past week. I've done two reversible pouch, one sling bag (very rough - needs improvements), 3 tissue pouches, 1 namecard holder/wallet (doesnt come out right - need lots of improvements), one small/slim pouch &one netbook sleeve/bag.

I have orders/requests coming in, after publishing my handy crafts work on FB.. Sewing/Making handy crafts makes me forget everything. To the extend that I do forget to eat/drink or to simply take a break. It makes my mind totally focused, makes my brain gears move and keep moving.

In fact, I have a long list to make/create already. I might be retailing the handy crafts that i make.. And what's great is the fact that i reuse everything. All my handy crafty work are made of old clothes that I outgrew, or torn up jeans that cannot be worn again. Initially, I was suppose to give it away or try-sell them away at dirt cheap prices, but since there are no takers/buyers, i decide to do something abt it. I just cant stand having things lying around for far too long.. So might as well..

And strange thing is, it all started off with my mind fix and wanted to try sewing all over again. And Dearie just suggested me to make a pouch since he wants one.. So i just get my mind working and running on how to create the pouch.. And wa la~ it just came out great and perfect. Too perfect for a first-timer. And Dearie likes it so much. I will be creating more because as i start using them, more have asked if I can make one for them.

Do take a look, if you're interested, do send me a comment or pm me: http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php?campaign_id=368885149649&placement=pgall&extra_1=0#!/album.php?aid=7988&id=100001030230777

Wassalam.

3 comments:

F. said...

wow, i wish i will be like you are as you described you in your ''about me'' text

Jun Yusof said...

I'm sure you can. Just be yourself honey. =)

Offers King said...

Handy crafts is practically for daily use, but showing great skills and finish, traditional way to design and traditional technique to made it