Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The day KI met my mom....

It was weird when I think about it... Never thought KI would actually meet my mom... It happened anyway, and they went along pretty well...

Apparently I was the one who wasnt quite sure if it was really the right thing to do, but well, what's done is done. I cant change the past... Perhaps it's meant to be this way...

KI has been texting me everyday since. Maybe it's just us being apart for so long that made him see the need to text me and to make sure I'm still there for him, I dunno...

I've been working late for the past week. So much work, so much changes in such a short period of notice.. And a lot has happened outside my project world that I couldnt help but notice. It was nice knowing that it wasnt just me and that it was really that one engineer who just aint professional enough..

Anyways, there's this junior that was sort of under me who looks like MidKnight. The way he smiles, especially.. And his humour... Thank god, I was busy enough to not watch him or engage in too long a conversation with him, else I'd probably fall and go goo goo gaga at his face. That'd be so embarassing for me then to even show up at work... Anyways, MidKnight gave me that question mark remark again... insecurity or uncertainty? That's what.

I couldnt define. Am I just insecure with who's around me and with me, or was it just uncertainty of the person who's around and with me is the right one for me?

Well, let's just wait and see... What's meant for me will be there for me, and what wasn't will leave eventually...

Oh, my financial advisor has came to see me with great news, my investment has grown a massive 18% over the 18months. And I'm cancelling the one with prudential so he can take care of that portion for my retirement for two reasons. 1 he took better care of it than prudential and 2 I trust him more, besides, I've got bad experience with Prudential before... And I dun quite know why I proceeded with that initially.

What else shall I update... Hmmm... I guess that's it for tonight.

No comments: