Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Arup's Metamorphosis Night

28th March 2008 - Arup's Metamorphosis Night.

That night, I transformed completely... From the normal gal next door with minimal make-up to this absolutely gorgeous lady.. Haha.. Who's to compliment me if not for myself, eh?

Haha... But I do receive remarks like, "OMG, Never seen you like this before?! So cantik la u... " and "Who the hell are you? Whuuttt? Jun??? OMG... So different..." etc...

All credits go to Kak Nana, whom Mellissa engage for Ada, herself and me... She's such a nice lady, and beautiful too... She's one more hot Mama to the list.. =)

KI was too blind to see the transformation.. Guys being guys.. when will they ever learn how to compliment the beautiful ladies?

Anyways, I hated the food and how the waitress served us.. Horrible.. The host; Mr Chua Enlai, made up for all the crappy food served though. He was funny, and cool guy afterall... Very talented! I loike~ And he's humble, not the nose high up kind of guy...

We were taking photos; me and the rest of the committee and he actually request if we can take one photo with him.. Which was so not expected... I mean how many artist would personally request right? It's usually us the normal people who would request.. He's so cool~~

I'm waiting for the photos to be ready so I can upload them to my multiply, now I pathetically have only 5 photos to share...

We had the great time, really... At least I won something (for the first time!)... Haha...

29th March 2008
Nothing much happen.. Went over to Mama Hilmy's house... Ordered McDees... Eat away..

30th March 2008
Family reunion again.. Hee.. Went to pick Ummie Yam then went to Bik Hal's house then went to Mama Hilmy's house, ate at Alif... So nice to eat out with the family after so so so long... I fed Shahril while he played with my NDSL....

I can't believe the extended hours he spent playing NDSL without moving a muscle... I mean he would just stretch his hands and crack his knuckles by just clenching his hands.. Amazing.. And he can do the same with his legs too....

And he has this very funny moves/reactions when he loses the game he's playing.. Like out of a sudden singing the Sheng Shiong theme song... Or start to rub his ears, and sometimes, even resort to dancing like an ape! Haha.. We kept laughing at his moves... He's so funny...

31st March...

Back to work... Monday blues... Urgh.. Need I tell more?

No comments: