Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Life is so fragile...

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends & bloggers,

Today, I realised how fragile life can be. Hope was given, but Allah SWT has a better plan.

Mak Long M has passed this morning. She was the one who had put the ring on my finger officializing my engagement. We didnt get to talk much, but when we do, I enjoyed it and often left feeling good.

She has that touch that makes people feel welcomed. I felt the loss just as much, and I hope her family will be strong and continue to read Al-Fatehah for her.

Mak Long M, you will always be remembered and close to our hearts. May she be amongst the good, insyaAllah.

13/12/12, a date I will remember....

8days18hours left to strike. Praying for a peaceful and blessed journey..

With much love,
Yours Truly

Wassalam

No comments: