Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

12.12.12 is finally over!

Assalammu'alaikum!

Whose Timeline in FB wasnt flooded with the commotion about the "last" repetitive dates? Well, a grandfather lived through twice, and he is a century old. Repetitive dates occur every century. And not that many live up to 100 these days, do they?

And whilst people celebrate the 12/12/12 12:12:12, I cant help but wonder how his Mak Long M is doing. I hope everyone is strong to pull everything together in union. I hope she can recover soon, if Allah SWT wills it. In meantime, I can only pray for all to go well, in accordance to what is best for all of us.

And while I lie down on my bed, looking at the calender, I realized it is now left with just 9.5days..

So, time not only flies when we are having fun, it also flies when we are freaking out. ;) and of course, freaking out in the most wonderful way!

With much love,
Yours Truly

Wassalam.

No comments: