Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

He popped the question!

Assalammu'alaikum!

I had a day full of ups and downs today. But I shall keep it short (if that is ever possible!) with just one highlights for each max (if any) on any given day that I chose.

Work has been great except for Engineer B's classic antics, which I shall not talk about. My other Engineer will be going on maternity leave by end of next week, and we are both so worried.. All we can do is pray and hope for everything to go smoothly without much trouble.

I ended pretty late today as I opted to learn on how I can fully utilise her model to my advantage. I am looking forward to be given a better opportunity out there, but I would like it more if my boss can see my potential and polish it well.

After such a long day, I dropped by the Post Office to drop off some invitation cards, and as I made my way home, he called.

We chatted and spoke about the young rider who passed on. I dunno how anyone can be so disrespectful by posting and publishing his gruesome accident photos. Didnt it ever cross their mind about how they would feel had it been their closed ones? We were outraged, and then we couldnt thank Allah SWT enough for keeping me safe when I met an accident some 5 months ago. I could have been in his shoes had there been a speeding vehicle behind me as I slide across some 2m down the road.

Then, he popped the question. He simply asked, "Are you ready, dear?" And I instantly had blushers brushed against my cheeks. I couldnt muster an answer. I had a mix of feelings. Anxiety. In one hand I am sure about loving him and being with him all my life. In the other hand, i knew being a wife, being married, has a long long string of responsibilities that requires a lot of compromises and sacrifices.

And I answered, "Wont be ready enough until you undertake the oath to be my lawful husband in the eyes of our Creator and on paper legally."

I couldnt help but smile endlessly.
16.5 more days honey... And I will be your makmum, and you will be my Imam.

With lots of love,
Yours Truly

Wassalam

No comments: