Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Ladies weekend

Ahacks.. Have been out with the ladies more this weekend.. Maybe coz we understand each other better, and get to have those girl talks...

Oh... let's start with the morning eh...

I woke up late this morning, second sis came over with her kids. I woke up, did my laundry... then mom spoke to me, after 2 days of not talking to me due to my new look... Then after I was done with the laundry and ironing my parents bits.. My parents went to jb, then soon after my second sis left to go home.. Left me alone..

Then i decide to wear my long skirt and tank top, wax up my hair, wore my shades and walk to the shop... I love the stares the crowd is giving me... muahaha.. it kindda freak me out a bit, but i am kindda proud to stand out and be different.

Bought my ciggies and the guy touched his hair, guess was implying onto my hair.. Dunno la... Then i walked back home, there's this group standing and staring at me from one block away up to the lift lobby.. I saw them from the corner of my eyes.. Haha..

Then I laze at home, then my lady friend, Byma aka Mun texted me... After many exchanges of sms, I showered and change my clothes and head down to her place, then she asked me to guide her to woodlands... So I did, had to maintained below 80km/hr.. My coolant went on to 80degrees... Urghz... my baby was like pushing me to go faster... But I didn't wanna lose my friend, later she got lost... I know how it feels like being lost.. haha..

Once reach her friends place... We sat down smoke a few sticks, then her friend came down... Then chat somemore.. He was like praising my baby endlessly... Haha.. Then we head down to civic plaza.. Met Shamie there... The reason why I asked Shamie to meet us there is to guide dearest Mun back safely since they stay near each other...

I became like an instructor guiding Mun to u-turn... Make sure traffic is clear, ask her go first then i follow behind.. Made a car wait for us.. hee.. When I look at Mun to ensure she ok, she looked damn pale.. She really is scared of U-turn sia... Then I make sure they got into BKE.... before shooting off home via BKE, PIE...

Then got home.. Laze somemore... got hungry... nothing to eat... So ate the prawn crackers... Still hungry...

Haiz.. tomorrow cuzzie wanna go ecp, so i asked Shamie along la.. Hoping for a good sunny day tomorrow...

Anyways, I am feeling a bit in a dilemma... I dunno if I should get the watch... Hmm... Will it be worth it? I dunno.. But I know I'm gonna like, or rather love my b'day present la... Hee... Kindda being a thick skin, chose my present then ask for someone to buy for me.. Wonder if anyone's gonna get me the alpinestar ladies jacket... darn nice.. gorgeous price tag too... muahaha...

Would love to have a full racing suit and track boots... Anyone? Hahahaha... Very thick skin sia me..

Hmmm... I'm kindda happy today... Dunno why so happy also... Maybe coz i went out with the ladies, and didnt get lost.. kindda spot on although exit wrongly, the plan b was smooth sailing, I remembered my map clearly.. haha...

Going back time also, pretty easy and spot on... Whatever it is, I think I need a look at my book before i go anywhere to plan my route, I remember it better that way... Follow ppl will tend to end up blur and not notice the road signs...

Haiz... Why can't I go to sleep now... Tired.. but eyes dun wanna close... Geesh.. I kindda miss a hug right now... Oh well.. I'll just hug my bolster...

I really ought to sleep... Oh... Shall I take up part time job? I am like super bored la...

No comments: