Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sepang Trip & a whole lot of things happened...

I just returned from my Sepang trip with 5 other guys..

I realised just how stupid I've became.. I regretted not waiting, I regretted not being patient, I regretted being selfish... I regretted giving others hope only so I could have one..

This time, I guess I deserved to be heavily punished. Mr Nice dun deserve me... I knew I still had feelings for him whom I hated but wanted to be with so much... I mean, too much.. I knew I still wanted him as badly as I hated him sometimes.. I realized just how much he has changed thus far... And I just regretted everything that I had done out of fear, insecurity, and uncertainty.. I regretted the fact that I had a short attention span, I wasn't paying attention because I was afraid of hearing things I didn't wanna hear..

After this Sepang Trip, I just knew things won't be the same anymore.. I just knew everything will just go hoo haa.. But I also know that I wanna have more trips up north... And I do wanna hit the tracks..

I wish I could just rewind the time.. I am so full of regrets right now... I dunno how I am going to move on.... I hate to try too hard... I just hate to feel like I'm the only one trying.. I just couldn't wait... Why am I so impatient?

No comments: