Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, October 03, 2008

Why am I feeling like this?

Sometimes, I truly wonder how my emotions can take so much control over my mind... I mean I know I'm not ready for anything more serious than some companionship... You know, the being together but not exactly together kind.. Ya.. But at times, I just wished I have that one person all to just myself and noone else... I just couldnt understand why I do get so worked up whenever I hear an incoming sms on his phone, and to know it's from another girl...

I dunno why I feel so crappy knowing he's just not my bf, and probably just will never be.. And it seems to have hurt me more than I thought... I havent been talking to him lately... I just sat there, quiet.. Letting my thoughts run wild, making me feel so... I dunno... Just as if I'm of a lower class or something...

Why have I found someone so great, but at the same time, simply irritates the hell out of me? Why have I found someone who I want to rid off but want him all the same? Why am I feeling all these? It's not suppose to be so complicated... I made a deal, right? And it is mutually agreed in the most civilised and most adult way... So why these complications?

At times, I thought he's sincere... But at times, I just feel like he's lying through his teeth.. At times, I could trust him more than myself.. But at times, I just felt like I should never trust him at all... I dunno what I should do about this crappy feeling... Seriously.. Is there a cure to this?

No comments: