Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

6days and $710 later...

30th October.. my bike's engine stopped short as I was on the way home along AYE from Tuas, right after the Benoi Flyover at 1 am... Called my superhero, came by... Checked.. my bad for not having enough tools under my seat... Yeah.. time to shop...

As I couldnt start my engine, or find my neutral gear... He went about pushing start my bike.. 2 tries later... Neutral gear was found and I could start the bike, but further checks confirmed that it was piston jammed. I pushed my bike to Caltex.. well I pushed mid way, and he took over after parking his car at Caltex...

Soon other aprilia riders came by.. wawan, ragnaphobia, afiq & quikslvr.. one by one tested, and confirmed piston jammed.. Soon shamie came by and join us... And my hero was tired and was about to work in less than 5hours later.. I allowed him to head home and asked ragnaphobia to gimme a lift.

We head down to Jurong Hill and spend the rest of the morning before work there staring at the everchanging clouds in the sky.. Fahmy and Rusydi came and join us with their pillions.. 5hours later, we head down to Al-Azhar for breakfast... And then I asked Rusydi for a lift home. The pillions have taken a cab home.. Haha..

I head for a shower and change into a new set of clothes and head to work.. It was a headache squeezing into the crowd in the bus....

I had a tiff with the shop for not covering my bike under warranty as promised. Got it to my mechanic after being in the shop premises for 2 days...

5 days of public transport is so sick.. My birthday was okay-ish...

I just hope Baby Blast can stay strong after this... I am feeling so moody lately... I miss him whom I know 6months ago..

No comments: