Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

When night came.....

When night came, when the atmosphere evolved to another mystery, it was perfect the moment it start to differ till it starts to dissapear away with the alarm that was set.

My bed seemed nicer to lie on, but it seemed too big now. Somehow it has got too much space for me to even think of the much needed sleep to recharge. It seemed like I was tranced into someplace different, like I was hypnotised for a few hours and was suddenly brought back not knowing what had happened.

With you I dream of, in a world so different that is here. Some place where I truly belong, to be shared by only one and noone else. To a shagpad where noone else will ever dream of, where the world evolve around our souls.

To walk a journey only we exists, where no one can tresspass without being prosecuted. To be with your better half, your soul and your mind.

This is the dream I was to make true.

Trancing past reality and into my dreams, once again....

Till I return to where my feet is touching.

No comments: