Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, June 09, 2006

I am back since you re-appeared.

The simple pleasure of hearing to old records that brings nostalgic memories. The smile before the fall, the anxiety before the routined boring week, the sad look when everything is over..

I typed as I get back to track. In my mind, it speaks in the world of art. Bear with me, with the way I deliver a simple message as I weaved it with beautiful words.

A great deal of dilemma hit me, as I silently felt the rush against my skin. As my heart beat fast to keep up, I closed my eyes and saw your face smiling as you run your fingers through my hair. I saw your lips speak my name, your eyes engaged into mine. But as suddenly as you would appear before my eyes, you were gone by the light that entered my eyes as I lift my eyelids open.

You have been there and had seen me in my worst, the wreck that Skinny R had caused. You saw how hard I tried to move on as he continue to haunt my life. Then Mr came, with high hopes and promises... And he too went gone, the moment I delivered my desire to be the woman without a man, to be free and easy. Then he went gone, and found his woman. And here I am still in the lost. There was noone, as good as how Mr had been.

I felt the sudden need to buck up eversince you start appearing back in my dreams, hinting me.. Telling me my life is to change, that I have to return to where I once was, free and easy. To be true to myself, with no lies and just be the way I am. You brought back my smile and heart continue to beat fast as you appear in someone's else body. The feel was different, the feel was encouraging, dwelling to succeed.

I care not what was to come, I knew you would do it right for me. And I trust my life in your hands. The sight of you make me want to burn and grow the flames to fire. To stay lighted, I have to maintain my distance, the greatness of mysteries. To indulge in another mystery after another. The neverending adventure, unpredictable, unseen, and unexpected.

And I knew why God put your misery down before you can even see how the world works. You're too precious a gem to even go through this hard work. God made you my companian, to guide me and to lead me to the best I can and should have. You're the only reason why I'm still sane, for I want to make you proud for having a strong woman who truly deserves your energy to run in hers.

Please don't go, not now when I had just started to indulge in your goodness.. I will fall at your feet if you demand so. I swear.

No comments: