Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Riding weakness and strength

I noted all my weakness but fail to note my strength actually...

Had a quick but useful chat with the instructor. My weakness is mainly my eyeline; figure of 8 and e-brake; I need to change the habit of looking down. I should play with the rear brake and not rely entirely on the clutch and trottle.

With practice, (as said by the instructor) I will be fine. He reckon I should do self practice just before the circuit evaluation and get my confidence and eyeline right. Another useful tip... If you know the lower cut seat bikes are limited, do your booking of the bike by putting your helmet on the desired bike.. Ha! Bet no one knows that he/she can do that!

My next prac would be riding with and as a pillion, doing the test route. I will enter the circuit, head to the slope, turn right straight to figure 8 and crank course, then to the right turn junction and head to the narrow plank, pylon and e-brake then out of the circuit. Should do okay.

Sharmie is like 3 pracs ahead of me, she has already hit the roads.. I have a competition, but I can't afford to go as often as she does.. Time is limited in my hands, so I will just do what I can and put my best, wish and pray Sharmie will make it and get her license as quickly as God would allow her to. Then, I have a chance to be her pillion and get her to send me to the driving school so I can go for my prac.. Hee..

I can't wait for The Day.. The sound of it is already exciting... I can almost taste the fun...

Oh just a quick one, Mr is going to be a FATHER.. Woo hoo! Congratulations, Dude! And Mrs, don't let Mr bully the little ones with confusion.. He loves to confuse kids and will get their brains all tangled up.. heee..

Also on news, MA starting school on 3rd July.. So many things I didn't know.. Cooks have to wear boots.. safety boots... Yeah, must be those shoes that a knife can never cut through.. Hee..

Another news, WORLD CUP... My bet, the champion either has to be Germany or Brazil.. Germany amazingly did quite well, considering that their defence are pretty hmmm... beautiful?
Next on news, ME... yes Me... Caught again by CP.. This time, I was singing.. Unknown to me that it was loud and can be heard by him.. Oppsie.. And the RC, the guy who look like someone I admire.. It's his last day at work today.. So sad.. His smile and the man I know is so so alike.. I'm gonna miss The Smile.. If I had known, I would have probably stood by the printer and look at him for as long as I can possibly admire.. (And.. that would freak him out causing him to leave right away....)

Oh.. lastly, NLA has been proposed!! Congrats girl! You're such a lucky lady! A bouquet of roses, a romantic dinner and a proposal.. How sweet... Awww... She's got the diamond ring on her engagement finger.. It's such a sparkle for a beautiful lady like her..

And guess what? 6 more Wednesdays to go.. Woohoo!

I'm gonna go touch touch and score tomorrow.. Fill myself with energy just to burst it all out.. Dunno if tomorrow's jamming is still going on.. Texted S but no reply yet.. Sunday is Sisters' Day Out... It's not always that we sisters are all free to catch up.. Can't waste that day...

Feel like swimming after my touch training... But we'll see...

No comments: