Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, November 07, 2008

Unwanted Changes...

Changes in life...

I wish I could go back and rewind the time to 6months ago... Perhaps things would be much better... I have done so much sins, and have changed too much for my own liking..

I regret everything I did... I wish I could return to how things were 6months ago... I admit 90% of the time, was caused by me myself... I could have minimized it.. Now that things were done..

I guess I only have time on my side.. To work on things, to return to how I was... And hopefully have him back to how he was... I missed those good old times.. Where we could just talked with no secrets between us.. And to speak what comes to mind..

I wish I could just have the power to erase everything that has happened in the last 5months...

I just have to work on things harder now... I have to... I guess I'll spend my night in deep thoughts... I wanna meet my babe as well... I might find some answers through her...

I really think it was my ego, and my pride that took too much of myself off the track... I am beginning to hate myself now and missed the old me who was just far off from what I am now.. I close my eyes, and I keep seeing the old me waiting to be found... And I saw the me I am now blocking my soul from finding her whom my soul has lost...

I know not how to explain myself for I have yet to understand what is going on with me... Why have things become so complicated? Why have i became so succumb to all this things that has happened, why have i let myself fall apart? Why haven't I learnt from my past mistakes?

I saw my prince, but I failed him... Will I win his heart back in time? Or will it be too late?

No comments: