Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Shopping Addiction Satisfied..

Not Yet!! Hahaha.. I have been shopping through this month like there's tomorrow.. What I bought: a pair of Puma Frame with Transition Lens, 3 pairs of Levi's jeans (straight cut, ultra skinny, and straight fit), 2in1 sling&pouch.. And the list dun end there. I'm still on a look out for a Samsung Phone (either Innov8 or Pixon M8800), Puma/Converse/ Levi's Shoes, Tank Pad, Fairing Screw set, work shirts (probably from G2000), Zinc Sling Bag... Oh my.. I wish I could just buy a whole shop of everything I want..

I intend to sell a few of my old collections to make room for the new ones.. Probably would set a sellers account in Ebay and post pictures of my sales in my multiply.. I need to rid, earn some $$ and buy more stuff.. Urghz.. So much of not shopping for 3months.. And now look at me.. Geesh~

Gotta run now. Daa~

No comments: