Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wonder and Ponder....

At times, I wonder what my mistakes are and where I had gone ultimately wrong... I dunno when I will ever learn my lesson... I had gone through deep falls in the pits, gone through the lock-ups and left in the darkness... And as soon as I see the light again, I just go around and offer myself to fall again...

I am not stupid, not naive... Just too kind... Just wanting to help others... I dunno why I always want to help others when I can't even help myself. I dunno why I'm giving so much to others, and not any for myself...

I tried to erase my past, maybe that's why I keep forgetting the "lessons learnt" portion of life... Don't ask me why I attempt to erase my past...

What was I thinking when I offered all these goodwill by financial means? Was it because I knew how vulnerable it feels when one is out of cash? Why do I always offer to switch places and be the poorest when I could jolly well be the richest?

I am running out of motivation at work when I found out that it wasn't gonna be me transferred to Aussie. It was someone else... and it seemed to have confirmed... But maybe this is a good thing, I have got a degree to chase and another year to go before I get my passport, so hopefully another opportunity rise for me at a better time for me to seize and just fly across the border to work and be alone...

I really ought to sleep now.. Have got two projects waiting for me tomorrow morning..

Good night, fellas...

And oh, thanks, Mr, for dropping by with valuable advice as usual..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never mind about the opportunity in Australia. You are still very young and relatively new to the company. Many more opportunities will come your way. Be patient- Mr. Consider this famous quote - "Success is the ability to go from
one failure to another
with no loss of enthusiasm."
- Sir Winston Churchill