Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Broken once again

True to what I've expected.. It ended short last night after a series of text messages. I felt cold, shivered even, it was more like I'm frustrated over myself than upset.

I was fine last night because I was with Sharmie.. Had I been alone, there probably would be so much destruction and my potrait could very well be in the front page this morning.

I thought I could hold it up till end of the day, but I couldnt hold it and had to speak to someone. I ended up calling WV. He's the best person to seek advice from. Afterall, he's the only one who can understand me enough. And he's the best person to talk to when in need, because he will say what you need to hear, not words that you want to hear.

I ended up crying like a baby over my confusion in the tsunami of emotions. He was rather calm in handling my situation and he explained what happened to us then. He assured me it wasnt my fault, but couldnt answer when I questioned, "If it wasnt my fault, if it wasnt because of me, then why is it that every guy i know simply walk away or just leave me for some unknown reasons?"

I could tell in his tone that he felt bad about my position. He asked me to not to give up hope. But what's there to hope when you only fall after?

I dunno how, but he managed to made me laugh in midst of my tear bursting session. He made me smile after and allowed to cool off and calm down.

Then I concluded that he's probably the only one who could understand me, and it'd be hard to find someone who could understand me more than he does. I told him this, and he went on saying that I was so far, the only girl who understands him this much. He mentioned something about my libido, and I had to laugh....

What more is there to say? I have just became a walking zombie, there's no more feelings left in my soul. No more tears, no more smiles, only memories remain, but that too is slowly disappearing...

I am tired, just way too tired...

Oh, I am not watching the movie, I sold my tickets away.. There's no point watching it.. I would probably end up crying and then I will have to deal with people asking me why or accusing me of being overly emotional again...

Oh, wtf? Gimme a break.

No comments: