Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, February 26, 2007

When Things Get Serious

I guess I had figured just the thing that was lagging in my life - Assurance. Someone assured me.. giving some kind of real security. It spring me to life once more, and this time, no faulty springs sprung out to pierce through my hot ass. It felt good.

KI and I finally had the chance to talk some issues out (seriously). And I suddenly find myself falling so deeply in love of some kind. I felt so complete suddenly. At the same time, I think he did what he did because he felt obligated by my contributions, then again, why would he?

Could it be that Mr Right was in disguise to see my true colours, to see if I would be able to accept him for who he is? Could it be just another test for me? I just hope he stays true and be true always. I just hope he fulfil his promises and not create excuses.

I just hope he stays strong to go through thick and thin, and to keep this relationship growing strong. I just hope we are able to stay together no matter how far, and be honest no matter how hard, and may our relationship be blessed by all.

Changes takes time, and may time be at ease with us. Till the day when changes are made and corrected, I shall keep it low to protect its best interest among all.

If it's meant to be, it will be... A realationship out of lust will go bust, but a relationship out of love will float above. We shall wait and see, what tomorrow brings from today...

No comments: