Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, June 06, 2016

Ahlan Wa Sahlan ya Ramadhan Al Mubarak!



Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog. Ahlan Wa Sahlan ya Ramadhan Al Mubarak!

It is Ramadhan already.. We had our first terawih (night prayers) last night, and it was an emotional one for me. It is the first Ramadhan without my father.

I keep tearing in midst of the welcome speech by the imam, I get teary when they say the salawat at the end of the 20 rakaat of terawih, I was an emotional wreck alright, especially after the witir.. all the salams, I missed my father. I miss having to find him, I miss having to chase him because he was heading to the wrong door, I miss kissing his hand. I miss everything him.

What made it more emotional was that someone pulled my mom's dress and wrongfully accused her for wearing colorful (it was blunt colors of bland turqoise and purple with marroon tudung, btw) apparel when my dad had just departed for a month. HEY! There is a way to correct people, and this is not a good way, This is embarassing for my mother, and it made both me and my sister angry.

First off, it is not mentioned in any hadith that a women in iddah (from the passing of her husband) that she should only wear white or black. There is no mention that the said women should refine herself to the four walls only, there is no mention of such oppression! Eh hello.. my mom went to the masjid, to pray, Not to dance and attract people. For her to mention such had made many hearts ache.. And my grandma had also asked for advice from an Ustazd if such women can still go to the masjid, and go out when necessary, and the ustadz said yes. IF the intention is for Ibadaah, then it is HARUS. It is not mentioned about restricted colors or any sort.

I was mad, yes I was. Then I was reminded of this article.

"“Kemudian Allah SWT berfirman kepada orang yang menuntut itu, “Angkatlah kepalamu dan lihatlah Syurga.”

Dijawab oleh Allah SWT, “Engkau pun dapat membayarnya, iaitu dengan mengampuni orang yang telah menzalimimu itu.”

I want to have a chance to be in Paradise... And I guess for that, I will be willing to forgive people. Even when it still hurts.. Even when I feel it is unfair. The faith I have in Allah, that his promises are true, then for that, I shall forgive.. I do not deserve His Paradise, but I am not willing to be punished in His Hell.. For that I hoped for his mercy.. To forgive me, and give me a chance to be in His Paradise along with my beloved family..



I am sure my father is smiling watching Paradise through the open doors throughout this blessed month of Ramadhan.

I hope the many days of Ramadhan ahead brings us more faith, more good deeds, and eliminate all bad thinkings and doings..


Yup, definitely, eliminate revenge, cleanse the heart and straighten out our purpose. Have a blessed Ramadhan everyone. May we continue to unite as an Ummah and do our Rasullullah A.S. proud.

May our family raise together with strength, unity and happiness always.

Wassalam,
Jun



No comments: