Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, June 27, 2016

Ramadhan

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog. It is Ramadhan and as usual, the media will be flooded with what some people call Ramadhan Muslims. Subhanallah, I hope such naming stop.

Why condemn these people? Aren't they doing good? How do you know if they are sincere in becoming a better Muslim? How sure are you that they would return to their old self when Ramadhan is over? This Ramadhan could be their time to change, it could be their last, then would you hold yourself responsible should they succumb to your accusation and just cry at home wanting so badly to be a better Muslim but was deterred by people like you who had easily convinced them that there is no room for forgiveness because they sin too much? Who are you?

May I remind you that Allah SWT is the Most Forgiving, as long as you had sincerely seek His Forgiveness? Then who are to deny this?

I am not perfect, far from it. I sin from time to time, and I shamelessly seek forgiveness again and again, and more so in the month of Ramadhan. This is the window that I can totally focus on my ibadah during the 1 hr lunch break, the time I do not need to rush to buy food and rush back into the office. It is the only time, that come only ONCE a year, where in that one hour, I can give my time entirely for Him, to complain to Him, to seek from Him, to tell Him about what I want to achieve, about the help I need from Him. It is the only time where I wake up purposely in the last third of the night, an opportunity to make mends with the silaturrahim with my family, to eat with my family and to grab the opportunity to pray and seek for ease in all our affairs. The only time I get to eat together as a family unit during breaking fast, and the only time we all head down to the masjid as a family unit, together. In the same jemaah, together enslave to Allah, to seek His Forgiveness and Acceptance, then why? Why deny that opportunity for those who may have sinned before? Why?

I am happy to see some changes in myself, my husband, my mother, my sisters, my nieces and my nephews. I am happy for them, when they see the light of Ramadhan, the joy of Ramadhan. Something you can't get in other months.

I enjoy every morning when my husband wake me up for Sahur, for Subuh, and for work. I like how he ask me to hurry up and do my solat, so we can all go to the masjid together. I wished Ramadhan never ends because this is what I wake up for, to give all I can in the name of ibadah.

So what if I am a Ramadhan Muslim? At least I tried, at least I know it is in my power to be a better Muslim, that Allah still loves me and continue to guide me, in hope what I do in this month becomes a habit for many months that follows, to the next Ramadhan insyaAllah.

This is the last leg of Ramadhan, the last 9 days... Do not deny the people who wanted to give their all in this last leg. Don't. Instead, encourage them. And do doa for them, hopefully, this will make them change into a better Muslim, better than me, better than you.

Maybe someone else will pray for us, for us to be better Muslim too.

Ramadhan, ya Ramadhan.. I wish you won't end.

Feeling sad to say goodbye,
Jun

Wassalam.

No comments: