Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Talyta Shawls by Avilia Review

Assalammu'alaikum friends and readers.
I had trouble sleeping so I decided to write a review on these shawls that arrive.
The first thing that caught my attention is the size. It measures 200cm by 65cm. Those who knew me would have vouch for that. I just love love love big long and wide shawls!
The huge size allows freedom to style and give so much coverage (both front and back).
Secondly, the material. It is voile + cotton which means it is not slippery and most importantly, not easy to crease - or simply put as anti wrinkle!
Of course design plays a part. Talyta Shawls by Avilia has 24 awesome design and I had a hard time choosing!
Of the 24, these three are my choices (and pls forgive my bare face). I quickly put it on when it arrived to test and feel the shawl. I had no inner on, and didnt gather enough care to pin the shawl. It is just a wrap around really. And yes - to put the point that it is not slippery.
Despite its big size, it didnt put too much bulk even when it is wrapped a few times over. Wonderful isn't it?
Here's the pictures of me with the three designs I personally handpicked!

PS: If you would like to own these gorgeous pieces, we do have them and we are submitting orders this Friday via our FB Page. Shawls will reach us on Monday night and we will be mailing out on Wednesday. Order now! ;) 

No comments: