Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, January 27, 2014

My sister and I will be aired on TV!!!

Assalammu'alaikum family and friends!

I am excited because the week finally came! Yes, we will be aired on TV this week!

Where? When? What?

We will be featured on Suria (Singapore's Malay Channel). It will be aired this Friday, 31st January at 8.30pm. Yes!!! For the reality show "Satu Family Sr 3 - All Star"

I can't tell more.. so set the reminder, and watch it because we are definitely sticking by the TV to watch our own epic faces.

What's your favourite team?? My favorite team changed after I actually see them live, in person.

I am still a little star-struck to be honest...

Let's rewind a little...

We were invited to be one of the stations by the Producer via another crafty pair of hands (Yuniq Creations / Aida Saini). Yes, the same person who did my hijab styling for my big day.

Our first meeting was on New Year's Day. Such a great kick start to 2014, eh? We are thrilled!!
We did our shooting the weekend on 5th January. Such an eye opener, I now watch the show at a different light. I get to feel their adrenaline rush now!

We will forever be thankful to Aida Saini for remembering us!

Stay tune and watch us!

 Remember, Friday 31st January 8.30pm at Suria! Watch Satu Famili Sr 3, ok?!

cc:
Just Make Your Choice
Yuniq Creations
Suria

Watch ya!!

Wassalam,
Jun






No comments: