Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

My little hamster...

Assalammu'alaikum family and friends!

It's been awhile since I shared photos of my (not so) little pet hamster,  isn't it?

In case you miss her, do feel free to drop by and enjoy her photos here.

Taken few days ago after we topped up her food bowl.
She is so tiny, but she occupies a lot of space in our room and more in our hearts. Her antics are something I never imagined could come from a little hamster.

I mean would you imagine a hamster nudging your finger so it gets a little pat? Or a hamster actually responding to its name? Or how about the hamster listening to your instructions?

Maybe we are just imagining things, but my parents have seen some of her surprises. She has her days like ours, where we don't want to be disturbed, and some days where we just want attention - lots of it! And some days, just being busy.

Oh my little hamster, you have grown so much that we now prefer calling you Mon-mon or Mok-mok - and she shows us her butt when we do that. Haha! In disapproval, I guess.

We love you, 2-Tee. Stay healthy and continue to entertain us!

Lots of love,
Your owners.

No comments: