Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

A little hopeful...

Assalammu'alaikum,

May your day has been great! I for one, hoped a little too much, but it was a good thing, and a good experience.

I was expecting my period early last week. So when there is still no signs, I took HPT, two actually. Both came back negative. And I was determined to see a doctor next week if there is still no signs.

It finally came today, on day 35. That is such a long waiting game. And so I was just 7 days late, and nothing more. There's always a next time.

I guess I need lots of food to down this false alarm anxiety in me now. I am kindda glad and disappointed all at the same time. Glad, because it didnt let me visit the doctor, waste $50 and get the same news now. Disappointed because I was really hoping this is it.

Maybe baby wants more money in the bank, and a more relaxed ambience. Maybe baby just dun want to be born in late or early of the year. Maybe baby wants to share birthday month with parents. Maybe maybe maybe baby just dun want to come this year. Or maybe baby wants BFF to get hitched first. What I know is, Allah SWT knows best. It is just probably not the time yet.

I am also happy, that I now know a little bit more about labour packages and the cost. So more knowledge comes more preparations. That would also mean, more money for baby. I do have a target to reach before baby news come to light, so in a way I am glad it is not now because I was a little behind that target.

Besides, husband had just begun jogging and trying to lose the tummy weight. So that would boost a better chance next time, right? ;) I can probably run with him in the next few days to kill the anxiety.

So, shall I end with a "looking forward to more better news" today?

Well, you can help by praying for me. :) And, I almost forget! I can't wait for May to greet me. Two weddings coming, and I cant wait to wear my Silk Route!

And a text message from both husband and Mama H came simultaneously, both cheering me up for a better next time! And so, yes.. To a better next time! Till I blog again...

Yours Truly,
Eager to be Pregnant Wife!

Wassalam.

No comments: