Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, February 08, 2013

Movie Review

Assalammu'alaikum!

Yes yes I know.. I promised a review.. Well I watched two local movies directed by none other than Jack Neo and I will share my thoughts abt them.

On 18th January 2013, I watched Taxi! Taxi! It was light and had a balance of all the emotions.. It has happy humour, sad touching moments & as usual, the reality bites and its relevancy to today's issue here in Singapore. Its stars Mark Lee & Gurmit Singh. Both are my favorites.
And so I enjoyed the movie, crying and laughing through the movie. It basically stories the life of two taxi drivers. One who was a doctorate, he was retrenched and couldnt get a job, this i can totally relate. And the other who lived through simply by going by the flow as a taxi driver without any urgency to save up or work on his son's education. Oh that boy is adorable. And i'd give it 4/5 - a definite must watch. :)

On 1st Febuary 2013, i watched Ah Boys To Men 2, it was awesome! It stories life as NSmen, the challenges & what it takes to be a soldier protecting our Singapore. I tell you... That Platoon Sergeant Alex Ong.. He is sooo yummy in terms of looks. Next will probably be Recruit Lo Bang, then Recruit Ken Chow. ;) this movie is 5/5 it is a need to watch!!

Oh, it is now husband's 25th day as a non-smoker. I must say he has done tremendously well! I bought him a shirt and it arrived today, but it was a size too big. :( I shall just order another one.

And today, I am on my lazy side. So I shall sign off now...

Yours Truly,
The Lazy Bum

Wassalam.

No comments: