Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, February 18, 2013

A Good Day to Die Hard review

Assalamu'alaikum!

I finally managed to slot in some time to watch this with my husband. We went on Friday Night, 15th February 2013. Our first midnight movie together, really.

For this movie, if you are a big Die Hard Fan, or looking for a movie full of action right from the start, THIS is the MOVIE you would love to catch! Bruce Willis still looks as awesome as ever - if you're wondering! (Didnt I tell ya? Men looked better as they age, right?)

It was breath-taking, intriguing, and exciting to watch.

That is all I have to say, watch it to know the rest. ;)

I have something more better things to share. On 13th February, it was exactly 30 days since my husband quit smoking, and so I bought him 2 pairs of Levi's Jeans. It felt great to surprise him like that. He almost lost track and forgot how long he has been without cigarettes.

And for those nosey peeps, no.. we are not pregnant yet. Stop poking your nose already.

We are taking things as they come. And it doesnt matter if baby comes soon or later. Baby is just our bonus. At this moment, we just wanna focus in becoming better Muslims, and a better person in general.

We have been working a lot. And just this morning, I received a mass order for my business.. I am so grateful and thankful!

This will be all for now, will continue later.

Adios!
The busy Wife.

Wassalam.

No comments: