Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Respect my Love

Salam my friends,
 
I hope all is well with all of you and may you have a great day ahead.
 
I have yet another emotional turmoil, and ended up feeling so hopeless and down....
 
Women being women, we don't usually get to express our feelings, desires and wants as openly as men. We don't get away with saying No sometimes... Obviously, I want to.. BUT i know it's wrong so I said NO until time is ripe and right. Anything big starts off small, which is probably why I refused even the smallest temptation of lustful desires..
 
And it is really weird to keep tsking someone when he/she is next to you and then yearns so much for the biggest hug from the person the moment we parted to head home. And it makes my heart pump so hard that I just can't wait to start living the rest of my life with him. Blame all these impulse on my PMS, blame it all on the fact that I am a woman. And I just can't seem to hold it any longer.
 
Above all else, women yearns for respect, understanding, unconditional love, and a listening ear to her unstoppable complains... YES she knows nothing will change the fact that she is stuck with that thing she hates, but she just wants someone to agree and see how negative life is at that moment of time when everything ugly strikes. Just let her calm down and get back to her senses before you even begin to talk her out of that negative stream.
 
Sometimes, women just wants to be heard, to have someone interested in what she's about to tell... But sometimes, maybe always, the other person tried to step in and finish her "exciting" story and just blackened her bright exciting day... I just sometimes, wish for an innocent hug, and words that assure me all will be well, and someone will always be with me, at good and worst times... sometimes, she dun need words... she just needs company, someone who would look into her eyes, and sends reminders her how special she is...
 
And oh how lucky I am to have that constant reminders. It never fails to make my worst morning the best in an instant.. A smile across that residing frown and angry lips.. How can I ever complain...
 
Life is great, and i hope yours is to.. The decision is in your hands, you decide how your day will become.. and how you can make the days of people around you a better day...

Wassalam,
Jun Yusof

No comments: