Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, March 21, 2011

The great weekend starts on Thursday~~

Assalammualaikum my friends & readers... May all be well with you..
 
It is strange when I find a mysterious inbox and couldnt get the link to my post, but anyways, whoever you are... I hope all is well with you...
 
My weekend started last Thursday, we went shopping~~~ six of us definitely had fun and a good laugh... Friday was tight, but enjoyable nonetheless~ We drop off the kids, went to Fiance's place, catched up with everyone... had a good chat and laugh as well... Later that night, he dropped me off and went on fishing with his brother and little D.  
 
I woke up early on Saturday to head down to the market to shop for all the ingredients for the BBQ~ Mom and I cooked several dishes simultaneously to keep up with the time frame. It rained but that didn't put out our fire of hope and excitement.
 
We drove a journey of an interval of hot sun and heavy rain throughout. Alhamdulillah, the rain stopped the moment we reached our destination. We started the fire, and get it burning~ It was such a fun day and we enjoyed it so much... 8 adults and 2 kids.. we had that park rocking with our food and great family bonding..
 
The kids end up at my place that night.. And we continued to have fun on Sunday.. Watching DVDs.. having a good laugh - yet again - till it's time for them to go home in the evening.
 
Fiance and I went to visit our friend who just gave birth last Friday and I get to bully their daughter, getting the baby smell on me... Ahhh... I miss newborns~~ Can't wait for my own.. Like totally~~
 
I hope you had just as much or more fun that me last weekend.. and may more fun awaits us all this coming weekend~~
 
Assalam Mua'laik~

No comments: