Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

The Good with the Bad....

Assalammu'alaikum friends,

How are you guys doing? It's been almost a month since my last entry.. I had attended 2 weddings so far.. One of my university friend, and another of my cousin. It was nice catching up with Fadz.. Recalling our uni days.. those night classes, how we didnt pay attention, how we pulled through... how we celebrated.. It was still fresh in my mind.. And we did have fun...

At my cousin's wedding the following week, I saw how charming and handsome my uncle was that day. The glow on his face. He must have been happy.. And having grandma to hug me and cry, that is overwhelming. We kept mum, noone else know... afterall we have got nothing to hide.. People will always talk regardless, so we decide to make the change and just well, not speak. We all know we are not guilty, and we know we have got each other. Why should we scoop to their level and speak of their mistake or dirty laundry for that matter, anyway.. The truth will be out sooner or later. For once, I rather it not be from our mouths... And just let things be the way they are..

A lot of other things follow... I became some sort of a place of solace for people to throw in their secrets.. Maybe because I never had the desire to know more than what I should know... But sometimes, I have to admit that many times, i had too much in my hands that I sometimes end up worrying about other people more than i had to worry about myself. With that said, I'm so glad I had my fiance with me, with whom I can share everything with, to whom I can always trust and rely on.

It is true that you always need a bestfriend in your partner, only with friendship can you tell everything and accept the reactions more constructively. I mean if it has been love and just love, I would have taken every little reactions to heart and would take every joke seriously... I would have expected lovely praises and sweet-nothings everytime we meet if it's just love between us.. We had friendship before love, and that allowed us to discuss, talk, and understand different perspective being potrayed, and most times debate and argue our differences before we agree that everyone is different and unique, and that leaves us a hug, wide smile and a big laugh. Kiss on the forehead, and reminded each other of our love. To smile till we meet again.

Tell me then, how can I not be happy with this man, who always remind me about life - the endless learning process, the ups and downs, the part and parcel of being human.. who constantly teach me to smile, and laugh... who always remind me to take the good with the bad... he always remind me to follow what's good, and learn from the bad (mistakes). Tell me then, how can I ever not be happy with a man like him.. Who reminds me that we are all not perfect but we can always be better... This man filled the gaps of my flaws, then how can I not readily fill the gaps of his flaws?

21 more months.. May Allah S.W.T always protect us and guide us to be a better person...

Do'a for today, "Ya Allah, lindungi la hubungan kami, dan bimbingi lah kami ke jalan yang disenangiMu. Ya Allah, permudahkan lah perjalanan kami untuk mencapai niat kami yang suci. Murahkan lah rezeki kami dan kukuhkan lah jodoh kami. Jauhkanlah kami sekeluarga daripada pembaziran. Ya Allah, bantukan kami, hamba-hamba mu untuk selalu sadar akan kerendahan kami.. Ingatkan kami bila terlupa, hukumlah kami bila tersalah.. Sesungguhnya hanya Kau yang Maha Mengetahui, Maha Memahami, dan Maha Kuasa. Amin"

No comments: